Monday 28 March 2016

3 things: I miss about not being pregnant

Last week I posted about 3 things I was missing because I'm pregnant. I quickly realised that there were a few more...

3 things i miss cos i'm pregnant

  1. A cup of coffee. Particularly my morning coffee. I know I could still have a coffee once a day - or even, occasionally - but before I was pregnant, I used to have 4-5 cups a day to get me through the day. When I first found out I was pregnant, I came down with flu and completely went off coffee. Once I was feeling a bit better, I decided not to go back on it at all. But I do miss it.
  2. High heels. My feet are already a bit swollen and bloated and even some of my flat shoes aren't very comfortable anymore. High heels are definitely out of the question. I didn't really wear heels that often before I was pregnant, but I miss dressing up in them now.
  3. A good night's sleep. This is the thing I'm missing the most! My back and hip pain wakes me but even before that started, my hormones were waking me up every few hours during my first trimester. For someone who used to sleep like a log for eight hours a night, this was a shock to the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment