Monday 21 March 2016

#3things: I'm craving right now

I didn't get any pregnancy cravings in the first trimester because I was busy being sick most of the time. The first half of the second trimester was pretty much the same. So it's been strange suddenly finding myself craving foods.

3 things i'm craving right now


  1. Right now, I'm constantly craving mango. It's weird because I'll be honest, they were not my favourite fruit before I was pregnant - I always found them a bit slimy and stodgy. But now I can't get enough of them!
  2. Lasagne is something I did crave a lot in the first trimester. Carbs in general - pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.
  3. Melon. Like the mango, I can eat a lot of this right now. Unlike the mango, I was more of a fan before I was pregnant. I think the melon (and maybe the mango too) might be a water/hydration thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment