Friday 11 March 2016

style: poncho


Last week I posted the six pieces (maternity and non-maternity) that are seeing me through my pregnancy right now. In addition, during the winter months, I’ve found my collection of non-maternity ponchos have come in handy. They are so easy to layer over a long sleeved t-shirt (either maternity or non-maternity) and leggings or skinny jeans.


See what I mean in these photos! Just please excuse the silly poses!


I’m wearing an H&M non-maternity poncho (£7 in the sale – still in some stores), H&M maternity jeans, Clarks ankle boots and Next bobble hat. Underneath I’ve layered an old Primark t-shirt that has enough stretch to go over my bump (which feels huge right now!). The poncho still has loads of growing room – I’m hoping it’ll see me through to the warmer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment