Friday 8 April 2016

style: never enough stripes


"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a woman can never have enough stripes in her wardrobe."
Or so it would seem, if you take a peak inside my wardrobe! For me, they work in any and every situation. I can never have enough of them. Even my husband has started to comment now. My latest addition is this maternity dress from Next. Now that I have a proper bump I am embracing more bodycon styles and showing off my growing baby! This dress is really flattering as it seems to skim any lumps and bumps, other than the obvious one! The length is just right for the summer when I can wear it with bare legs and sandals. It will also see me beyond pregnancy as it has a layered top part to allow for nursing.

To be honest, I did buy this for later in my pregnancy but I'm getting so fed up with wearing the same things that I decided to bust it out. Obviously the lack of sleeves isn't ideal as it's still pretty chilly, even with the sun shining. So I decided to layer up, adding a cardigan...


And also adding a spring scarf....


I am wearing: Next maternity dress, Primark cardigan and H&M scarf (a few seasons ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment