Monday 25 July 2016

style: what to wear when breastfeeding #1


If you're a breastfeeding mama, you'll know that finding outfits that work for feeding and don't make you feel like you've lost all sense of style can be a challenge. I'm taking up the challenge for my maternity leave and will be documenting my outfits here on the blog.

I spotted this Mango jumpsuit over on amothersedit the week before I was due to give birth and ordered it immediately, thinking that the button front would be ideal for breastfeeding. It took a week after giving birth for the jumpsuit to fit (despite it's baggier fit) but now I'm living in it!

Unfortunately this particular jumpsuit is out of stock now but I've found a few others in the sale at Mango which are breastfeeding friendly:

breastfeeding friendly jumpsuits

Shop the post: (left to right) long printed jumpsuit; flow long jumpsuit; and printed short jumpsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment