Friday 29 July 2016

style: what to wear when breastfeeding #2


Continuing the breastfeeding outfit series, here is number two! I've been raiding my wardrobe to find pieces that will work. This dress is from last summer, from one of my favourite brands, Hush. The buttons at the front make it work really well for breastfeeding. The loose fit is great when you still have a bit of a stomach - and also for when it's boiling hot (which it was when I wore this outfit).

I've been scouring the internet recently (usually whilst breastfeeding!) for outfit ideas - the Dorothy Perkins' sale has a lot of breastfeeding friendly options, including these:

breastfeeding friendly outfits

Shop the post (left to right): black dungaree jumpsuit; navy bandeau lace dress; utility shirt; and navy maxi shirt dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment