Clockwise from top left:
- The Storksak Ashley satchel is a stylish alternative to a traditional changing bag, as well as being a good option for mums or dads.
- Tiba and Marl are the go to brand for cool mamas for their brilliant change bags that don't look like change bags. The Elwood Backpack is a fabulous option - I love the metallic silver version.
- Another backpack, this time from Cath Kidston. This button spot changing rucksack offers mums a hands-free option with lots of pockets to stow all those things you need.
- The Fleet Street changing bag by Radley is the luxury option - this is definitely an investment purchase.
- If you want to use a bag you already own (as I have), you will need a mat. This change mat to go by Munchkin is a great option - in fact, you don't even necessarily need anything else!
- Another option to use with your own bag, or alone, is the Melobaby All-In-One Nappy Wallet and Change Mat.
- Finally, no one will know you're carrying a changing bag if you choose this leather look satchel by JoJo Maman Bébé.