Monday 31 October 2016

review: mam anti-colic bottles


I've been breastfeeding our baby boy for four months (tomorrow!) - I didn't actually think I'd get this far when I first started, as I found it so uncomfortable in those early days. One of the things that really got me through the early days of breastfeeding was the thought of being able to express and share the feeding load with my husband.

I blogged before about the MAM breast pump and it's the MAM bottles that have helped our baby boy to switch between breast and bottle with ease.


MAM boast: "Babies love the smart Silk Teat® because it feels soft and familiar – like Mummy's skin. This makes the switch between breastfeeding and bottle particularly easy." This has definitely been the case for us. Not only do they feel different, they are also shaped very differently to any other teats I've seen and I think this helps a breastfed baby to take to them.


The MAM bottles also boast an innovative design that allow them to be sterilised in the microwave with nothing more than a bit of water. Really great if you're out and about.

Also, check out how pretty the bottles are. They come in a range of colours (we have mini cream ones, medium green ones and big blue ones) and they have lovely little motifs all the way up the measures on the side.


I was sent two MAM bottles to try out but, as always, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment