Wednesday 7 December 2016

style: what to wear when breastfeeding #7


I'm a big fan of dresses for breastfeeding right now. This is the first dress I've bought that is specifically designed for the job but I love it. It's so simple and easy and looks good too.



This Asos nursing dress is designed with a clever extra layer that comes up to reveal two slits for easy access!

As it is designed for maternity and post-pregnancy, I found that my usual size was actually too big (would have been fine when I was pregnant) - so I've sized down to get a better fit.

I realise that short sleeves in the winter might not be everyone's choice but I think the breastfeeding has messed with my body temperature as I'm nearly constantly hot. So I've been wearing this with tights and a cardigan and been fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment